Welcome to Ask Conestoga!
Ask Me says...:
How do I receive proof of full-time student status?
Request A Letter
- Do you need a letter stating that you have been accepted, enrolled or that you have graduated?
- Do you need a verification of enrolment letter for your Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)?
- Do you need a letter for an employer or insurance company?
Letters for these purposes are available through the student portal - Services Tab, Print a Letter.
To generate a letter:
- Select one of the following letter types from the drop down box:
- Accepted and Confirmed
- Currently Enrolled
- Proof of Program Completion
- RESP – Verification of Enrolment
- Choose your program
- Click on the 'Generate' button and print
Note: If you require a more specific verification than what is provided by the online option, complete and submit a Completion of Letter Form to the Registrar’s Office. (Applicable fees may apply.)