Welcome to Ask Conestoga!

Ask Me

Ask Me says...:
How do I receive proof of full-time student status?

Request A Letter

  • Do you need a letter stating that you have been accepted, enrolled or that you have graduated?
  • Do you need a verification of enrolment letter for your Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)?
  • Do you need a letter for an employer or insurance company?

Letters for these purposes are available through the student portal - Services Tab, Print a Letter.

To generate a letter:

  1. Select one of the following letter types from the drop down box:
    1. Accepted and Confirmed
    2. Currently Enrolled
    3. Proof of Program Completion
    4. RESP – Verification of Enrolment
  2. Choose your program
  3. Click on the 'Generate' button and print


Note: If you require a more specific verification than what is provided by the online option, complete and submit a Completion of Letter Form to the Registrar’s Office. (Applicable fees may apply.)


Are you satisfied with your answer?

(1 is poor, 5 is excellent)

You may also be interested in...

Was the answer satisfactory? If not please email us by clicking on the link below:

powered by IntelliResponse

Top 10 Questions

Back To Top