Welcome to Ask Conestoga!

Ask Me

Ask Me says...:
How do I update my address, telephone number or name?

Personal Data Information Change Form

It's important that you ensure the College has your current address/telephone number.  Please contact the Registrar's Office at extension 3656.  Forms are also available via the Website - please click here.




Are you satisfied with your answer?

(1 is poor, 5 is excellent)

You may also be interested in...

Was the answer satisfactory? If not please email us by clicking on the link below:

powered by IntelliResponse

Top 10 Questions

Back To Top