Welcome to Ask Conestoga!

Ask Me

Ask Me says...:
How do I send or receive my transcripts?

Post-Secondary Transcript Information:

Canadian or Landed Immigrant applicants with education completed inside Canada:

To have your Ontario college or university transcript transferred to your college or university:

If you are applying online (for college: www.ontariocolleges.ca OR for university: www.ouac.on.ca ) and are currently attending or have previously attended an Ontario college or an Ontario university, you must request transcripts by completing the online OCAS OR OUAS Transcript Request Form.

If you require an official Conestoga College transcript for other purposes, please complete the Request for Transcript form and send it to the Registrar's office

Canadian or Landed Immigrant applicants with education completed outside of Canada:

Canadian or Landed Immigrant applicants wishing to use transcripts from a foreign country should refer to the Documents/Transcripts  page of the OCAS web site. Complete application information can be found on the OCAS (Ontario College Application Services) web site. 

International students must contact our International Students department.   As an applicant you are required to submit your secondary education transcripts in both in the original language and a translated copy in English.





Are you satisfied with your answer?

(1 is poor, 5 is excellent)

You may also be interested in...

Was the answer satisfactory? If not please email us by clicking on the link below:

powered by IntelliResponse

Top 10 Questions

Back To Top