Welcome to Ask Conestoga!

Ask Me

Ask Me says...:
Do we have a refund policy?

Refund Policy for FT and PT Programs:

The College's refund policies differ between full time and part time programs and part time courses.  Please click here for program refund  information, and here for  Continuing Education courses refund information.

International Students - Rejection of application for Study Permit (Student Visa):

International Students who have their application for a Canadian Study permit rejected may receive a refund of the entire amount received by Conestoga College, if they request the refund in writing and provide the College with a copy of the rejection letter.  Please visit the International Student webpages for more information.






Are you satisfied with your answer?

(1 is poor, 5 is excellent)

You may also be interested in...

Was the answer satisfactory? If not please email us by clicking on the link below:

powered by IntelliResponse

Top 10 Questions

Back To Top