Welcome to Ask Conestoga!

Ask Me

Ask Me says...:
How can I upgrade my education?

School of Career and Academic Access

The School of Career and Academic Access supports the successful transition of people to training, education and employment opportunities through the development and delivery of innovative career-related programs and resources.

Programs such as Academic Upgrading, Employment Training/Readiness, Focus for Change, General Education Development (GED), Job Connect, and Career and Employment Services for Adults are just a few of the programs and services we provide. Our webpages include complete information on how to access the programs, the location, the service provided, etc. Please click here to visit the webpage and learn more on how Conestoga is the right choice for you!





Are you satisfied with your answer?

(1 is poor, 5 is excellent)

You may also be interested in...

Was the answer satisfactory? If not please email us by clicking on the link below:

powered by IntelliResponse

Top 10 Questions

Back To Top